Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Latest Craftiness…

I haven’t posted any of my sewing projects for a while.  I’ve been working on  these for a while but most of them are gifts and so I wanted to wait before I posted them.
Here is a cat neck pillow I made for my niece’s birthday.HPIM2219
Here is a monster backpack that I made for Maddie’s birthday.HPIM2215
You open up the mouth to get inside!HPIM2216
I’ve also started adding my own tag to my projects.HPIM2218
And here are some baby gifts I’ve been making…HPIM2223HPIM2225
The butterfly was a lot harder than I thought, here is my first vs. 4th attempt…HPIM2226
And here is a word from Joshua who has been sitting here so patiently while I blog…

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333388888ee  n                                m    2.2204778=

2 comments:

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Love it all!! That butterfly turned out really good. =)

The Gathering Place said...

The backpack you gave Maddie is perfect. So cute and fun for her! Good job.