That little Joshua is so sweet. I missed seeing him this last week. As well as missed seeing you!
He is so fun. I think you are so patient to let him "help" with the chores. (I'm glad you have the time!)
So cute ! He is growing so fast!
Such a cute little helper!
It is great that Joshua wants to help. Let's hope that lasts a few more years into childhood. You could not have a more adorable helper! Katie C.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That little Joshua is so sweet. I missed seeing him this last week. As well as missed seeing you!
He is so fun. I think you are so patient to let him "help" with the chores. (I'm glad you have the time!)
So cute ! He is growing so fast!
Such a cute little helper!
It is great that Joshua wants to help. Let's hope that lasts a few more years into childhood. You could not have a more adorable helper!
Katie C.
Post a Comment