Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today’s Craftiness: No Mess Painting

Step 1: Put blobs of paint in a ziplock bag and tape it to the window.

HPIM2306

Step 2: Begin Smooshing. (Ours needed more paint so we added some more)

HPIM2308

We made some handprints

HPIM2309HPIM2311

And when he got bored with it, I played with it!

HPIM2314

On a completely separate note, Joshua has been carrying these friends around the house with him the last few days.  I think it is absolutely adorable.

HPIM2315

He even gave them a ride in his rocking chair.

HPIM2317

5 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Joshua is going to be the best prepared kid for kindergarten art! Looks like another fun project.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That little boy is just too darn cute. Man. He must have some good genes :)

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

That looks like it turned out pretty good. That's the fun part of being a mommy too is when they get bored you can play with it. ;) I'll have to remember this one and use it with Ember when she gets older. I love that he carries stuffed animals around, super cute!!

Michelle said...

He's getting so big and "grown up". What a cutie!

linda said...

Cute ideas. Cute kid! ♥