Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today’s Goal: Actually make something from Pinterest!

image

This quote makes me laugh, sometimes I feel like I spend my time looking for things to create, but never stop to create anything, just keep looking for ideas.  So today I picked this idea:  Bath paints made of shaving cream

image

Mine didn’t turn out quite this pretty, but it was still fun.

HPIM2294

We didn’t put any water in the tub, we just let him paint, and then he had a bath after.

HPIM2296

Isn’t he the cutest little artist?

HPIM2298

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Looks like a pretty fun day at your house!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

I thought that one was a fun idea, looks like it turned out pretty well too. =) I need to start making things instead of just adding them to my board. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun project. I am sure Joshua loved it!

Katie C.