Is it just me or do babies look adorable in blue jeans? Joshua has grown out of all his jeans and I decided he needed a new pair. I started with an old pair of jeans that had holes in the bum and cut out some pattern pieces from the bottoms of the legs. I cut them from the bottom so they already had the bottom hem and side seam done. Two less things for me to do.
I used part of the inner seam to create the top of the back pockets. As you can see, the cuff of the right leg is worn a bit, but I still thought it was worth saving the look of the original hem.
I made them extra long so they’d last a little longer, but I made a mistake when I was cutting them out and they turned out a bit skinnier through the bum than I planned. Luckily my boy has a skinny bum and they still fit.
I’m pretty excited about his new pair of jeans!
3 comments:
I did that for Brookie when she was about his age and I loved how they looked on her too. Such a fun thing to do. I've actually been considering doing it again. Joshua's pants turned out pretty darn cute.
Wow good job!! They look so good.
You are amazing!
Post a Comment