Here are some pictures of Joshua’s very first Trick-or-Treating. He even left his costume on the whole time. I don’t think he quite knew what was going on, but he liked that he kept getting to put stuff in his bucket. We had been to a few houses before he recognized that it was candy and wanted to eat some.
He is such a clever boy, he got his own bib out for dinner, and look which one he picked!
I made this lady bug costume for my friend’s baby who is only a few days 0ld. I had my doll model it before I took it over to her. (It’s fun to make cute frilly girl stuff!)
3 comments:
i'm impressed he left it on. Way to go Joshua. :) And that lady bug is adorable!
The lady bug costume is so cute Irene!! You did such a good job!! I'm surprised Joshua left his costume on, when he was here he didn't want anything to do with it, I'm glad he did leave it on because he's super cute in it. :)
Joshua looked like he was having fun. He is sure growing up fast!
Post a Comment