Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Activities and Other Random Events of Our Week…

I tried to come up with some fun activities to keep Joshua busy during conference last weekend.  (Conference was amazing by the way and I’m looking forward to re-listening to the talks.)  Here is one of the activities that turned out great.  He dyed egg shells, (we had scrambled eggs for breakfast and so I just saved the shells to dye) crushed them up- Joshua’s favorite part- and then glued them onto a paper.  Super fun, super easy and super cheap, my kind of activity.

IMG_0300

He tried tasting it, not very good…

IMG_0301

Then we did some water coloring, I think he’s got some budding talent…

IMG_0305

When we were at my parents house on Monday night, their neighbor’s granddaughter had rented a petting zoo to show up on their lawn as an April Fool’s Day joke.  It was sure a big hit for the neighborhood though.  Sorry all my pictures of Joshua are blurry but I only had my phone and he just ran from animal to animal.  He only sat on the camel for about 5 seconds so I didn’t have a chance to get a picture.

IC04021938IC04021938_1IC04021940IC04021940_1

I’ll end with this picture Andrew got of him last night, he was sleeping with his head on  the bed and his feet on the floor, on his BACK! It looked terribly uncomfortable.  Unfortunately the red light before the flash was enough to make him flip over and we didn’t get a good shot.

IMG_0307

4 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

It is a good thing that his bed is close to the floor. We need to come see his new room!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

The petting zoo thing is hilarious. And even if Joshua's sleeping picture isn't like he was, it still looks terribly uncomfortable!

julie said...

Joshua is such an adorable little boy. It was fun to see you all yesterday!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Looks like lots of fun...except for the sleeping part. How can he sleep like that. Silly boy.