Enjoying our free Slurpees on 7-11.
Joshua spends more time in the play pen than Olivia. He thinks its fun to jump in and thankfully he hasn’t done it while Olivia is in it.
Flying a kite at the park.
Trying to take a nap with her noisy brother around.
Relaxing at the park.
Two Dollar Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point. (Just in case you were wondering, this is our friend Sophie with Joshua, Olivia is not sitting up yet.)
Brigham City Temple open house.
Our sweet baby girl at three months.
Icecream! YUMMMY!
Chillin’ in the Bumbo
I’ll try to be better at blogging this month. (we’ll see if that actually happens)
2 comments:
-Cute pictures! Gives me something to steal next time I need a blog topic!
I love those kiddos! Such cute pictures. I think my favorite though, is where Olivia is pulling on her ear while she's asleep. :)
Post a Comment