Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

We spent New Year's Eve at the Cleggs.  Joshua isn't crawling, or rolling back to front yet, but he somehow manages to wiggle and squirm and move around.  He started off in the center of this blanket while we were playing a game and managed to end up here.
We went to Logan on New Year's Day to spend time with the Robisons.  Joshua had a blast playing with his cousin Katie.


And who knew a kid could be entertained by a simple helium balloon for much of the day?

Happy New Year to everyone!  
2010 was such a fun year for us, I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store.

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

those helium balloons are wonderful aren't they? Baby Katie sure is a cutie. I bet they had a lot of fun together.

Anonymous said...

Joshua looks so cute in all his new clothes. It looks like he had a great time with his cousin.

Katie

The Gathering Place said...

Joshua is sure a mover and shaker! I sure love him!