Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Suit

Joshua has this adorable suit that his uncle Robbie gave him.
HPIM1395
Unfortunately, the shirt no longer fits.  I searched everywhere to find a new shirt, and finally decided I was going to have to make one.
HPIM1396
It turned out pretty good, and Joshua looks so handsome in it (of course, he always looks handsome!)
HPIM1398HPIM1399HPIM1400

7 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

I love the new shirt on the very handsome boy! Nice work on both accounts!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. You did a good job.

Love, Aunt Carolyn

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I think it looks amazing! Way to go. Joshua looks so handsome and grown up with those scriptures in hand.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing seamstress. You always make such cute things for him.

Katie

julie said...

You are pretty much amazing!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

You did such a great job!! That's amazing! He's so cute!

Kelli said...

You are seriously amazing. I need you to teach me to make little boy dress shirts!