Yesterday Liz said I should make a little apron for Joshua since at grandma’s house they make great bibs. I thought that was a great idea, (I always forget a bib when we are out and about). I made it out of my old carseat cover because I plan to remake it anyway.
We also started getting the yard ready for the new shed, here is phase 1
4 comments:
Yeah! The new apron is cute. I can't wait to see the progress in the yard.
Oh I love it. Way to go! Joshua, you sure look handsome in your new apron. :)
Irene, you are so clever! i wish I could sew. Joshua is such a cutie and growing so fast. We better get together again soon!Good luck with the shed project!
Joshua is so darn cute! I love the apron. You are a very talented momma!
Post a Comment