I made a cute snuggly monster for Joshua a few weeks ago, and have since then made a few more cuddly friends.
I tried to make the horns curved on the first (orange) one but when I stuffed them they went straight. This time I made them really curved and it worked well.
I made this for a friend who is having a baby this summer and decorating with owls.
I think making stuffed animals is fun and there will probably be more in the future
P.S. Thanks Kelli for emailing me the pattern for these shoes, I made another pair and now Joshua is sporting some pretty cute yellow shoes. These definitely turned out better than my first attempt.
2 comments:
You amaze me!
I just love your little monsters. Maddie just saw Joshua's picture and said, "probably he needs to come see us again huh?"
Post a Comment