Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pillows, shoes and taggy animals…

With the warmer weather we had to take the heavy comforter off of our bed and replaced it with the quilt my mom and sisters made us for our wedding, which created a need for some new pillows.  I decided to make covers for the pillows so I wouldn’t have to store them.  So I changed this…. to this… (and next fall, I’ll just take off the covers and have my old pillows back again)

HPIM1732HPIM1739

HPIM1733

HPIM1734

HPIM1736

HPIM1737

I have been having a lot of fun making little baby shoes, I’ve decided they could be great baby gifts.

HPIM1751

I added some non-skid shelf liner to the bottom.of some of the pairs to give them some traction.

HPIM1753

I think this is my favorite pair of shoes, because of the yellow ducky buttons on the tops.

HPIM1750

I also found a cute pattern for taggy animals so I made these for a baby shower gift,(sorry they are blurry but I already gave them away so I can’t take a new picture)

HPIM1743

3 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

You have certainly been busy! Cute things and how nice to have baby gifts!

Red said...

When I saw them, I was wondering if they were some of your cute homemade crafts. My big kids enjoyed breaking them in for the baby. :) Thanks so much!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that Joshua has more shoes than I do. :) They are all so cute, I love them. And your pillows turned out rather adorable too.