Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer Reading…

I love that my little guy loves books.  He’s always bringing me books to read to him, or just sitting down and reading a book to himself.

AC07091722

We signed him up for the summer reading program at the library and he won a free book.  He picked this one about pets and he loves to read it. 

HPIM2265

They also put his name in for a grand prize drawing and today they called us to say he won!  It was quite the prize!

HPIM2262HPIM2263

Hooray for Joshua, I think we’ll all have fun with your new prize!

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the sleeping with a book picture. :) And wow, that really is pretty awesome. What a fun gift.

The Gathering Place said...

What a fun surprise! Looks like a lot more reading ahead!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How fun.

Aunt Carolyn

julie said...

Awesome!!!!!