Monday, April 30, 2012

Comparing Pregnant Bellies…

I’m not sure what it is, but I really don’t feel as big this time around.

IMG_4002IMG_0389

But here I am at 40 weeks with Joshua, measuring 49 inches around, and here I am at 39 weeks with baby girl, measuring 49 inches around!  Maybe I’m carrying her differently, or maybe it’s not such a shocker because I’ve already been huge before… Either way, can’t wait ‘till baby girl gets here!

And I think this little guy is excited too!

IMG_0361

9 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I don't think you look as big either. It must be the way you are carrying her. You look really good though. I need to come bring the cradle to you too... maybe this afternoon? We'll see how the next few hours go.

Kelli said...

You look great! Yu're getting so close!!

Kelli said...

Oops. *you're

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

You look really good, not that you didn't last time around. ;) But you do seem a bit smaller which seems crazy since you are measuring the same size. We are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the new little one's arrival. Love AuntCarolyn

julie said...

We are excited for your little missy to make her appearance!

The Gathering Place said...

You look great and I agree. The baby is hiding somewhere!

linda said...

excited for you!!

The Gathering Place said...

I forgot to tell you that I love your hair!